A Few Words About Peregrine
Peregrine was established in 2009 in its hangar at the Denver area Centennial Airport with the mission of becoming an engineering, certification, and manufacturing resource capable of providing end-to-end FAA-approved STC solutions for the aviation community.
Over the past ten years, Peregrine has completed numerous STCs and has emerged as a top performing integration and certification team in the industry.
The company has been especially active over much of the past decade in developing certified solutions for the next generation of air traffic control technologies. This includes development of STCs providing ADS-B Out capability for all types of aircraft operating within the US and abroad.
In 2017, the company signed a “Partnership for Safety Plan” with the FAA that set standards for successful and effective project management and certification activities with the Denver Aircraft Certification Office. Peregrine is now working with the FAA to obtain Organization Designation Authorization (ODA). This designation will authorize the company to more efficiently perform key functions in managing certification projects and determining compliance in accordance with stringent FAA procedures, guidelines, and oversight.
Since our foundation, our commitment to quality standards and customer service is stronger than ever.
Peregrine has built its core business through collaboration-driven partner networks, that continuously generate & build business, new customer referrals.
Peregrine’s broad skill set and experience base accommodates programs of varying scope & size. Diverse and growing inventory of STCs & kit designs – easily adapted to specific client needs.
Our quality standards meet the highest benchmarks in the industry, but we believe there are always opportunities to improve. An extensive quality management system and dedicated factory and field inspection department ensures that our STC kits parts are manufactured to meet design and fabrication specifications and that production standards are maintained to a high level.
Peregrine is known for solving difficult engineering & certification challenges with programs typically ranging from 2 to 16 months.
- Our range of projects include the certification of non-complex accessories to full cockpit updates. Your project likely fits within our range of experience.
Peregrine has successfully teamed with avionics OEMs, Part 145 repair stations and aircraft OEMs to develop cost effective solutions
- No matter where you fit in the aviation market, we have worked with similar companies and delivered high-value solutions.
Peregrine has launched the process of becoming an ODA, to achieve approvals faster, and to enhance their value to their clients
- Stay tuned for exciting news as we move toward this new means of delivering certification value to our customers
Clear communication reduces uncertainty
- Peregrine customers can be assured, based on prior experience, that progress and roadblocks will be clearly and regularly communicated
- The best customer value is assured through predicable activity without excessive contingencies baked into the project price
Experience-based, Established Methodologies
- Predictability based on years of Peregrine experience reducing schedule and scope variability
- Peregrine’s clear processes and procedures provide guidance to ensure repeatable, predicable project outcomes
Market Leading in Delivered Value for Money
- Peregrine customers can rely on our proven track record in program execution and transparency of process to reduce uncertainty and to deliver on promises